Thursday 25 August 2011

Acne Treatment Questions And Answers

Acne and blotch treatment?

Does anyone know of any acne treatment that also helps get rid of acne scar? I have very slippery and sensitive skin so im afraid that if i use scar removing cream that it will just formulate me break-out more. I use neutrogena microdermabrasion, I think it help fade...





Acne and blotch treatment?

I've been dealing with acne since I be 13. What will eliminate the little acne I have gone and the scaring? My scars are smooth, but a street light red. I've already tried proactive so I would like another solution. What can I do to get rid of the scar? I...



Acne and frontage scar..?

Okay well i don't have a big amount of acne. Just a few pimples here and there, but i have some scar from picking at the pimples. Any idea how I make both the pimples and scar go away in a wearing clothes amount of time? its more difficult to...



Acne and Hairbump Treatment?? ()?

Does anyone know the best for both much appreciated I have some hairbumps on my face and for a time acne and I just want something to use for them both without cancel the other out. I have a good guidance for your acne problem: You should not use...



Acne and pimple scar! PLEASE HELP!!?

What can I do to get rid of them? I want to get rid of them by the first time of school!! Try these acne treatments. http://www.revitol.com?aid=944079 They are highlly effective, a daily use should really lend a hand you. hi!try this intermingle! http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html...



Acne and pimples defect?

i have some acne and pimples scar. i am wondering if the lotion i use will attain rid of the scars. i use lubriderm skin nourishing near premium oat extract. it has the ingredient cocoa butter. i heard race say that cocoa butter get rid of those scar. it is true?...



Acne and Razor/Hair Bump Treatment (?graceful ?)?

1) I have been using a spectro gel cleanser but It have done anything for me? Can U subscribe something better? 2) I have been using something call high time bump stopper to get rid of bumps that I get when I use to use a razor to...



Acne and scar on put a bet on?

since i was a young minor i have always have bad acne on my back and shoulders, i am nineteen very soon and it is still there, it can be embarrassing when i wanna wear reservoir tops or sleeveless shirts, any advice on how to stop...

Acne and scarring assistance?

i am a 16 y/o wit a little bit of acne but many scar on my face. some was when i be little i wuld get scratch up, but in a minute i am having red acne scar, i be wondering if i should get a face treatment resembling microdermabrasion or...



Acne and scarring slaughter my confidence within bed next to women...?

hi, I've got acne and acne scarring (admittedly, more scarring than live acne) on my back and tiny bit on my chest... I'm pretty quite worried about taking my shirt of near a woman. This woman I've been seeing has in a minute...



Acne and scarring... afraid to give somebody a lift my shirt of surrounded by bed near a woman...?

I have acne and acne scarring (more scarring than live acne) on my back and for a moment on my chest... I'm quite quite worried roughly taking my shirt of with a woman. This woman I've been...



Acne and Scarring? How to fix?

I have acne and scars on my frontage. From a distance, neither are noticeable, but from close range adjectives of the scars and pimples are apparent. I've have mostly scars on my cheeks, with a bit bit of acne as well, and now I'm growing more...



Acne and Scars Issue BIG TIME!?

I am 23 years old, and have a skin disease. I don't really withdraw what it is, but its kind of rosacea, and acne in one. I win a few pimples every other day or so, and I've recently notice some scars on my face. Now,...



Acne and Scars(isotretionin)?

I have started accutane(isotretionin)since last yr july/august..Initially i be placed on 10mg till october where i started 20mg and i was changed subsidise to 10mg in January.The reason individual my condition has improved dramatically and hold had no break outs since august. I need to know for how long more i...



Acne and Scars?

Ok i need help! I hold acne and yes i know your not supposed to pick them but i did and i have scars adjectives over my chest and face! I just dont know what to do! Im not rich so i cant shift get any laser treatment or anything, so i...



Acne and white skipper treatment?

I have horrible white heads adjectives over my face, i get some pimples but not close as many whiteheads as I have. I own tried almost every over the counter product out there, including proactive and ive also tried a facial peel serum and nil helps at all! I valet...



Acne anyone? I cant appear to capture rid of acne scar I hold on my wager on and frontage ? Help?

Bio-oil has great reviews! Now available in North America. Reasonable price as capably! Check it out! Good luck! I have a 13 year old daughter beside the same problem. We tried all kind...



Acne assist (which treatment works best)?

I've had acne for a while now. (I'm 14.) I aversion having pimples! I'm going to buy an acne treatment thing that will clear up my skin, but I don't know which one works best. My t-zone is really slimy, but my cheeks are really dry if i...



Acne blackhead treatment?

Ok first off; I have tons of blackheads on my trunk, and they are disgusting and ugly. I have tried copious things but they dont go away. PLEASE HELP. Any treatment or whatever, basically make sure it works please. take a Q tip, and a shot of vodka, dip the Q...



Acne blemish discoloration?

Well, I had this one pimple and very stupidly I scratched and so immediately it's just a dark brown spot. It's not super duper apparent and it's been here for about..2-3 weeks very soon? I'd like to get rid of it, could anybody assist me out? There's only one,...



Acne blemish not departure?

http://i26.tinypic.com/dfx6e1.jpg Eh, its uglyface me x], but there is this acne scar to the gone of my nose that won't get bad when I use Proactiv or any product! This scar has be there for two months >., and I want it gone STAT, well, not STAT, but soon :]....



Acne blemish press, please abet if you could?

Ok so I am 25, i m on birth control pills. In my teenage years i never suffered any severe acne, but i always have few here and there, especially around my period time. Now i own been suffering acne more than ever! not only that, my...



Acne blemish removal treatments by dermatologist??

Are there any procedures that can be done for my acne scarred skin. Most of my scar are on my cheeks and it is just really horrible looking. I am so young, I'm with the sole purpose 18 and my skin is ruined with these marks. Can anyone enlighten...



Acne blemish removal/chemical peel direction?

i have alot of acne scars from times past 4 years of serious outbreaks. ive tamed the outbreaks to non existant, but the scars remain. thyre so embarrasing and obvious. ive be to a salon spa where ive received 2 chemical peels, one at 20 % and the closing at...



Acne blemish removal?

i have a lot of small dents on my frontage from acne. They are not raised bumped, and scarring like pigmentation is exceedingly minimal. I looked up laser acne scar removal and it appears it's not much help for dents. Is within anything else there that would help remove...

0 comments:

Post a Comment