Thursday 25 August 2011

Acne Treatment Questions & Answers

A place for acne laser treatment?

im sick and tired of having acne... i already tried ProActive, Skin ID, and Neutrogina im thinking about getting laser surgery... wheres is the cheapest place to capture laser surgery in Los Angeles California? P.S...and can u tell me the price if u can? appreciation before you...





A qualified skin doctor contained by KL that can fix rime picked acne deformity?

thanks in mortgage by ice pick you mean pucker skin? when you enjoy wholes in the skin? this can not be un-done once its there but the appearance can be reduced. i dont know any skin doctors but i...



A QUESTIONS ABOUT A DRUG CALLED ROACCUTANE FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACNE?

Hi people. I was on roaccutane a year ago for mild acne, i be on 40 mg a day. it cleared my acne, until 5 months ago when i started taking omega 3 fish oil supplements and it returned slightly badly. i am...



A really influential treatment for spots/acne?

I am nearly 14 and I am a girl and have a really bad outbreak of spots on my forehead and on my scalp, some person directly on my hairline and hurting when I brush my hair. My hair is cropped relatively short and I rinse it often so...



A really serious ask.? Are within girls out near beside acne scar.?

I used to be a really good looking guy.(past tense) I am well aware that scar are hideous and have since learned that i don't want to date a girl next to perfect skin.I just could not cope mentally.I am not exaggerating when...



A righteous foundation for severe acne and acne scar?

I have svere acne and acne scars..and its really getting me down..i know i shouldnt but i cant give a hand but cake on the makeup which makes it look and get ten times worse. I obligation to find a decent foundation with fitting coverage, and...



A righteous style to alleviate mild acne scar?

You know... the pesky red spots that linger after the pimple itself has gone? I'm so wan that they stick out like a sore thumb. Any tips? Mix nutmeg powder with a bit unboiled milk and apply on acne and wash after an hour...



A shot to get hold of rid of acne and/or acne scar?

Is there a shot you can get from your doctor or dermatologist that get rid of acne completely? acquire Proactive, it really works no shots that i know of. for me, personally the dermatalogist give me an antibiotic and 2 different...



A simple course to remove Acne Scarring?

Is there a simple way to remove acne scarring? As simple as each day scrubbing? Or, is there something easier? Here are some products which can comfort you get rid of scars: -Palmer's Coco Butter Lotion/Cream -Lavender Oil -Vitamin E Oil -Bio Oil Do this three times...



A Spot Treatment for Acne.?



I have some stubborn pimples on my back, just about three. I have tried this gel called PanOxyl and it isnt successful. Im looking for a spot treatment, but I CANT go to the drug store and buy another on the spot treatment. Is there something I can do...



Aahhh how did i get hold of these acne scar?!?

I started washing my face twice day after day about a month ago, with great nouns after fiding Aveeno http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?prodid=3691 and now with clear skin, I see minor scarring, you know, the genus that looks like a tiny hole someone pocked in your skin?...



About acne scar..?

have any of you ever tried those mask type "peels" to gain rid of your acne scars? i have a few scar that arent going away and im considering getting those peels and i wanna know if they actually work...thanx within advance =] i've been on acne medication for a few...



About Acne Treatment?

Well i'm 17 years, and i started getting acne before a couple of months.. i really couldnt stand them so went to the doctor and started treatment, after awhile the results be better the acne was gone but still the marks gone, went to the doctor again and he gave me another...



About how long do you cogitate it will pinch for my acne scar to fade?

im egyptian and lebanese so i have tan skinn and when i popped my pimples my skin is extremely sensitive to scaring so i got little scar all over my forehead and my cheek. there lately flat brownish spotss and...



About how long do you reflect on it will hold for my acne scar to fade?

im egyptian and lebanese so i have tan skinn and when i popped my pimples my skin is awfully sensitive to scaring so i got little scar all over my forehead and my cheek. there freshly flat brownish spotss...



About how long does it embezzle until acne products/treatment start to work?

I have been using 'Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control' - Cleanser - Scrub - Toner & 'Clean & Clear' - New Soft Oil-Free Moisturizer These products don't produce my face dry at all and it make my skin really soft and...



About how long does it pinch to receive rid of acne scar?

Using scar zone a acne? I don't know excactly but i reckon it takes a pretty long time i mean similar to 20 years but maybe a couple of months I think it can take anywhere from a few days to never...



About how much does the acne laser treatment cost?

I freshly recently starting using Proactive about a week ago. My skin have almost completely healed up since using it. I like it since it does work for me and other stuff never did. It costs in the order of $20 for a...



About how much is an acne treatment beside a dermatologist?

I,m 23 and still have acne, is a dermatologist expensive? yeah i know it sucks having acne as an developed. i'm 27. I last went to a dermatologist within late August. it was $150 out here within Chicago. and it depends on the treatment...



About how swiftly would African shea butter work on acne scar?

Like my acne is really bad and Ive been trying alot of stuff to get hold of rid of atleast my scars and the stuff I use its helping a little but, I want something that will assistance faster. My brother told me about...



About Salicylic Acid curing acne?

I recently used a Salicylic Acid regimen for 2 months, and now that I hold discontinued it for 3 months, it seems like my acne is better by far than past! Can Salicylic Acid cure acne? ummm I don't think there is an actual cure for Acne, otherwise it'd be...



ABOUT: 100%TCA TATTOO Removal Chemical Skin Acne Scar Peel?

HI I SAW THIS ON EBAY AND WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS USE THIS PRODUCT? AND WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT? IS IT PAINFUL AND DOES THE RESULT AMAZES YOU? AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE TREATMENT? PLEASE LEAVE ME LOTS OF COMMENTS ON THIS PRODUCTS....



According to their commercials, which OTC acne treatment works better than Proactiv?

I recently caught the end of an over the counter acne treatment commercial claiming to work better than Proactiv Solution. I hold used the latter for years and love it, but wouldn't mind saving some money! The problem is, I can't remember what...



Accutane acne treatment. What are some side effects? And how swift does it work?

My brother used accutane years ago & it did work. 1st it made his acne worse as if it brought out every last pimple & cyst he was going to own in his lifetime. his lips dried out, he have nose...



Accutane and acne scarring?

I am on Accutane (it's been about 2 1/2 months). I have really bad acne on my chest and back. My chest have totally cleared up, and I have no new breakouts on my stern and it is generally smooth. I still have a bit bit of scarring on...



Acne & defect problem!! NEED HELP?

I guess i used too much treatment and now my face have like a rash between my eyebrows. it is almost resembling my skin peeled away. I HAVE A HUGE BIRTHDA PARTY TOMORROW. please help me! you can use cover up or you in recent times will have...



Acne & Scars ...?

I'm 19 in a weeks time and i still get breakouts every very soon and again. It seems like every time I procure a break out I get another scar. I own two big acne scars on my face immediately and some girls have started acting awkward around me...



ACNE "CURE" here?

http://ancemiracle.weebly.com/ this is all honest and i hope many of you own great results. MAKE sure to email me results please!! i promise u there will be no irritation/ more acne. just email me ur results and if something happen bad (which will not happen) then be nutty and...



Acne / Acne Scars. ;[?

Ew. D; Thats all I can say. Does Lemon Juice really work ? you might find black licorice soap as a big help; its a mild skin lightening soap to remove unconscious skin cells and lighten the brown skin spots caused by acne scars. :-) more tips here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment