Wednesday 31 August 2011

Best Acne Treatment And Acne Home Remedies

Finding the best acne treatment can be a challenge. People search online for the best acne treatments available, only to be confronted with a plethora of varying opinions about what works and what doesn’t work! Reading customers’ reviews of the best acne treatments can also be a minefield of confusion, as one happy customer will rate a product with five stars, while another will complain that not only the product didn’t work, it actually made their skin worse.

So how do you find the best acne treatment for your skin? Firstly, it’s a good idea to look at what each individual acne treatment product actually acts on. In other words, how does the treatment work? Most popular acne treatments only treat the symptoms of acne (that is, the pimples, blackheads and cysts that appear on the skin), while ignoring the real cause of acne. These treatments may work more or less effectively for people, but many users find that their acne treatments of choice simply aren’t effective over the long term.



I know how it feels! I suffered for acne for a good fifteen years before I was able to find that elusive "best acne treatment" that would work for my skin permanently. However, when I did find the solution, it wasn’t in the form of some sort of new skin care product. It was actually in a book recommended to me by a friend and acne ex-sufferer. He’d read a book called Acne Cured the Ebook, and followed the advice it contained. When he told me I was quite skeptical. I wondered if maybe he’d been trying a new product at the same time, or had changed his skin care routine. However, by this stage in my life I was willing to try everything and anything (I’d already been through all the popular acne treatments, the not-so popular acne treatments, even the harsh prescription acne treatments in my quest to find the best acne treatment for my skin). So, I reluctantly bought the book and read it. Not only did I read it, I also committed to following all the recommendations and guidelines contained in it.
Knowing from previous experience that most acne treatments don’t provide immediate or overnight results, I knew I’d have to continue with the process for a number of weeks, or even months, before I could say for sure or not whether it was working, and I did. I must admit that I was probably the most surprised of anyone when my skin really did begin showing a noticeable improvement! This time, it seemed I’d really hit the jackpot and landed the best acne treatment out there.

Click Here For Acne Cure Naturally Instant Access!

As expected I didn’t have miraculously clear skin in three days; even after a week my skin hadn’t improved that much (although even in that short time my skin was less irritated, and it looked as if I had fewer new pimples appearing). Overall it was probably a good month before I could clearly see that the treatment was proving to be effective. My skin was definitely clearer, my existing pimples were healing nicely, and there were many less new ones erupting. Within a few months my skin was the best it had been since a pre-adolescent! Now I still get the occasional pimple here and there (who doesn’t?) but my skin really is clear for the most part, and I’m no longer embarrassed to go out in public and show my face without makeup.
The best acne treatment out there isn’t some new product or formula, it’s simply knowing exactly what causes acne in most people and counteracting it. Once you can do that, you’ll never suffer horrendous acne breakouts ever again.

Click Here For Acne Cure Naturally Instant Access!

0 comments:

Post a Comment