Thursday 1 September 2011

Acne Treatment Q&A

Acne blemish remover?! comfort!?

Lately I have gotten reallyyy bad acne scar on my cheeks and chin!! they are so bad]: Very red! So please do you know of any very fast immensely good acne removers? like that I can buy online or at the store? thankyou Buy some scar removing cream approaching Mederma or...





Acne blemish treatment for mild acne?

I have mild acne scars. I want clear skin. I enjoy been using proactiv solution and it has help alot. I use the refine mask spot treatment. Some days it seems similar to it gets better, then some days it merely seems like it will never clear up. It...



Acne blemish treatment? ?

I am african american and I had acne pretty badly just about a year ago, now my skin is clearing up for the most part but I hold a few acne scars on my face, could anyone recommend me some products to use to lend a hand get rid of these...



Acne blemish treatment?

What is the best PROVEN home remedy to cure acne scars? And, right now I can't afford to buy products approaching mederma it's 30 dollars! that **** is expensive! I want only HOME REMEDIES!! That will cure acne scars QUICK! You didn't mention the type of scar. For keloid (raised) scars I...



Acne blemish, helpppppppppppp?

ok, i use scar zone , and it help remove defect, what happens is that when i use this topical cream , it peels the brown(what appers to be the defacement skin), and it looks good, and i want to know if peeling of that brown skin is desperate...? idk, i would...



Acne blotch drug?

im using palmer's acne scar serum and i put it on in the morning, afterwards wash it off, consequently put sunscreen , then again put it at night so is it ok to put sunscreen while i put the serum, obviously as long as i wash off the serum near water? ...or...



Acne blotch fade cream , proactiv or mederma?

im trying to decide on proactiv skin lightening cream or mederma, they are both about equal price, but i need to know which one works better, and if either one clogs pores, the closing thing i want is to break out in alike spot im trying to...



Acne blotch home remides?

i have red marks for where on earth i have ahd some acne and i was wondering if nearby were any home made masks or stuff that would grasp rid or it? if not are there any produces taht will cut back them? thanks!! neutrogena has a 2 surrounded by 1...

Acne blotch laser treatment?

has anybody done an acne scar laser treatment? how much and does it work? i've tried everything and my scar don't go away and i am depressed every single day motivation not only do i have scar i get acne and the only bearing i can cover it is wearing makeup...



Acne blotch press [Band Aid]?

Will it help if I put aloe vera gel on my acne scar after cover it with a band aid, or strip aid simple.. Band aid prevents it from drying out so that it has time to heal right? Please don't publicize new products I have what I...



Acne blotch problems?

i have really bad acne scar and nothing is working should i just progress see a dermatologist about my acne scar problems make happen nothing works snd where could i progress to see a good dermatologist in oklahoma city? and are within any other skin conditions that could easily be mistaken...



Acne blotch Redness assist?

okay so my dumb self forgot i cant use another medicantion right away i was unsing mederma then the i used one to stop glow and totally forgot i couldnt use to and washed it off right away ably my face became red how long will it turn away last time...



Acne blotch removal cleanser?

i remember seeing an advertisement either on tv or within a magazine about a cleanser that got rid of the scar left by breakouts. I think it be neutrogena or clean and clear, but now i can't find it on any website...does anyone know which cleanser i'm talking about? i remember...



Acne blotch serve pleaseeee!!?

So I used to have moderate acne and I would pick it soo I have scar now, but it's not like an indentation on my facade, it's just looks like stains on my skin especially my cheeks. If i could a moment ago fix my cheeks then I'd feel confident adequate...



Acne blotch treatment [repost)..?

okay,here`s the problem. i have been have these bad acne outbreaks lately like ever since i`ve give birth to my baby my face have been popping up with adjectives sorts of bumps, mostly small but some a little big. on my cheeks i have these horrible acne scar from me...



Acne blotch treatment?

Can you get acne scar treatment on the NHS or do you enjoy to pay for it? Very few cosmetic procedures are available on the NHS, but have you considered micro needle to remove acne scars? You can buy a skin roller with fine needles which a moment ago tickle when...



Acne blotch treatment?

My friend just signed up for a treatment to remove his acne scar. The cost is $2588 for 11 treatment together next to some product. I kinda felt it was overcharged and told him that he shld basically quit it once his ance is gone. So after the how many treatment...



Acne blotch treatments, that in actual fact work?

I'm not into the whole chemical peels, laser treatment entry. Does anyone know any good affordable products or home remedies that YOU'VE TRIED and that WORKED for you? I don't want answers from pages you get from Google. Trust me, I've seen them all, the...



Acne blotch treatments?

after i get a zit it normally leaves a mark behind. i've tried mederma, but it's not working. my skin is pretty sensitive and burns confidently (another reason for some of my scarring). most of the scars i enjoy are pretty recent (within the past three months). so i'd really appreciate some...



Acne blotch.?

well i have this acne deformity above my lip and i wanna get rid of it fast. i hold this vitamin E oil and i have be using it and it hasnt done nothing yet. if i hold on using vitamin E oil how long will the acne scar will at least possible...



Acne blotch.how to bring back rid of it?

i have a really tiny acne scar to be precise not that noticeable on my cheek as its really small but i still would like to bring back rid of it.its like a tiny hole in the surface of my skin.any polite tips on how to get...



Acne blotch?

what does an acne scar look like? and do they show uo right after you pop a pimple? or do they give somebody a lift like years to show up? just curious PS i dont have need of acne help or anything so please dont give me pimple suggestions end in...



Acne coming backbone weeks after finishing Isotretinoin treatment : / Please comfort?

I took minocycline for 3 months then isotretinoin for 5 months at 40mg a day, to acquire rid of my VERY bad acne. At the end of the treatment I have virtually no spots at all. As soon as I finished...



Acne complex Murad paraphernalia does it work to cure my Acne?

Just wondering, did any of you have any experiences with this product.and how did it be in motion for you? Thanks! I have Oily skin by the way and a few rime pick scars, from past acne. Honestly individual your face will help...



Acne cross-examine, treatments?

My acne isnt too bad , but i dont want it to get any worse. Ive tried everything from proactiv to clearasil. Can anyone explain to me a sure treatment? Ok, ok, I've got it. Boil your skin off. Trust me, you'll never find acne again. Source(s): 100% satisfaction guaranteed!!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment