Thursday 25 August 2011

Acne Treatment Q&a 1

does Therapeutix acne treatment work?

i've tried so many acne treatments n they dont really work on me... now im starting to break out on my wager on and its making me verry irratated -_-!! HELPP! n doctors prescribe acne meds that dont even work either =/ I don't think abundant people have tried...



HELP! Acne Scars! What is the best product? ?

Acne Scars? Help! i have very carnival skin and red acne scars on my face. :.( what product i can buy to minister to fade away my scars? Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade...



how do i capture rid of acne and acne scar?

i have pimples in similar to between my eyebrows and a bunch of tiny little acne scars...why do i get them thr and wats a really upright product to get rid of it? Try aloe vera or tea tree oil. You may check...



how do your treat acne scar?

i have acne scars on my forehead, proboscis, chin and my shoulders. and i have tried a couple different things and most of them just get rid of the zits not the scars. i have used proactiv,clearisil,clear and clear, and stirdix. i hold also tried putting vitaim e...



is near some sort of remedy for acne scar ?

I have dealt withh acne during the passed years of my go. and now the breakouts are less. but still i get a lot of acne scars adjectives over my face. Is there any special remedy or cure or some sort of medicinal stuff...



Please! does anyone know how to remove acne scar? Please Im berly 15 and i aversion have this!!Help! Help!?

Coco butter. Pro-activ has a product for removing scars...neo-sporin can backing also. All of this helped me. Ugh! I have that too! I read somewhere if you put lemon liquid on your...



Does on-the-spot acne treatment work overnight? (opinions)?

Does it really work for you? I've tried it and it doesn't work overnight but it does work within a couple of days-weeks if you by the right style honey i have just tried in the region of everything out there too so ik it's hard...



"It get worse formerly it get better" Is this true for curing acne?

okay so i have started on benzaclin in the morning and differin at darkness...and its sort of helping so far..ive gotton a few zits but no major breakout...its just seem like a normal zitty week of mine. i receive them especially on...



"Obagi Clenziderm Acne Treatment System"??

I want to ask if any of you have used the Obagi acne treatment system? and does it really work better than others out there? This system costs $106.20 plus shipping.. It works wonderfully!! I tried everything here is out there and NOTHING worked...not even proactive..but trust me it's worth...

"personalized" acne treatment?

i combine 150mg clindamycine (powder), 5 ml water, and 2 capsules of vitamin E within a small roll-on bottle-like container. will this be safe to use? will this be too acidic? not past the worst well I wouldn't personally do that, but I hold use both clindamycine (already made...



"rime pick" acne scar?

is there a way to win rid of ice pick acne scars? (there not too big or deep). is in that any home remedies? and oh yeah what kind of makeup is good to put together it look like your not wearing any makeup? At Target they have a product...



*Im sick of acne scar :( relief me!?

Im 17 years old and i have acne scar , mainly on my check. There not deep, near like scabs, and 3 of them, are from when i picked my spots, which i know i shouldnt have done. The others ance scar i have, are little...



? for the boys: r u turned bad by girls who hold acne, or own scar from acne?

no, what mostly turns me off about girls is if they hold a bad attitude. make-up does wonders you know. and it's not right to negotiator a person by his or her appearance. If it's really...



[] How do you capture rid of acne scar on the snout?

I've been having some acne problems on my feeler for a while and i've been popping then when they weren't organized, leaving scars and holes. i be wondering if there is any ways to get rid of, or curtail the holes and scars...



[Acne and Acne Scar] Bio-Oil??

I heard that theres a product called Bio-Oil which will abet cover up scar . So ... does it realy works ? What facial Cleanser and facial foam best work with it ? Im currently using Biore Men Active Oil Control Does Biore Active Oil Control...



~*~Natural Cure For Acne~*~?

Hello, I was wondering what kinda natural cures nearby were for acne and blemishes? thanks so much!! take bathe oftener soap helps, but pills from a dermatologist is better. the first answerer got it right. the second two are making up cures. the people selling these...



Looking for an acne treatment approaching Proactiv??

Proactiv stopped working, but I want a product that works like it does. I was thinking roughly getting Clinique Acne Solutions, but does that have soothing botanicals like Proactiv? I want an acne treatment that get rid of pimples and contains ingredients that soothe the skin...



~Need Help Finding The Perfect Foundation to Hide Dark Acne Scars (African-American)~?

Hello, first off...I'm not exactly experienced in the makeup world. I'm a short time ago now getting interested and a little educated w/ make up-thanks to Youtube makeup tutorials. Anyways, I've been TRYING to experiment w/ makeup for the completely first time. I...



! Whats the best acne spot treatment you own used?

What is the best product you have used on your zit and/or acne scar that pretty much removed it overnight.. i also hold oily skin.. Where can i get it? This will sound so crazy..but honestly the best piece I have found is using...



------Acne Scar Treatments please?

I'm looking for something not like surgery or laser treatment I'm looking for home remade like that Serious! My son have a tumor removed from his wrist - a 2 inch scar was disappeared and thankfully it has not come put money on! The surgeon recommended Scar zone by sudden...



12 year infirm acne treatment?

what should u do if u have a dougher that 12 and has little pimpils? i use clean and clear 3 step acne treatment. its wonderfull because it doesnt dry out your face, and it comes beside a cleaner, lotion and a spot treatment that all help skirmish acne...



14 days acne cure? Does it work?

what exactly is it? like wat is it you have to buy and do?? Also if you enjoy used it does it really work?? Ccan you buy it in stores or is only avaible online?? There is this untried popular cream that people have be talking about. ...



14 hours of daylight acne cure ebook? please give a hand!!?

hi, i suffer from terrible acne and i was wondering if the 14 morning acne cure ebook system worked? i really want to have clear skin that isn't dry, red, or peeling. acne is thoroughly hard for me to handle because everything i enjoy...



16 next to acne problem!! Any virtuous acne treatments? :(?

Im 16, Female and i must have like sensitive skin or something. Like If i don't purify my face like 3 hours after i capture up in the morning my face will be covered that quick in acne! ! ! My face...



2 acne treatment Questions.?

Has anyone tried this brand of acne medication?- http://www.10acne.com/ What would you recommend for a 14 year old girl who has acne on chin and forehead and exceptionally oily skin? Also, has anyone tried mixing cock-crow dish soap with baking soda and using that as an acne wash? I...

0 comments:

Post a Comment